Employment Contract Creator
Current version : 2.21Fully customised Employment Contract Agreements at a click of a button!
The Employment Contracts Creator (ECC) is a PC based software package which enables you to create your employment contracts with ease. Starting with a comprehensive contract, simply 'untick' any clauses you don't want, add in a few required details (hours of work, pay rate etc.), and the software does the rest for you.
ECC is your complete tool for creating every type of employment contract. Designed specifically for the New Zealand market and the Employment relations Act 2000.
|Employment Agreement templates include : |
- Full length - permanent full time
- Full length - permanent part time
- Full length - fixed term
- Short form - permanent full time
- Short form - permanent part time
- Short form - fixed term
- Casual employment
- Employee handbook
- Contractors agreements - For Service & Labour only
A new version of the ECC has been developed following changes in legislation, case law and best practices. Our in-house legal team has modified our Individual Employment Agreements to accommodate these changes and provide the best protection for business owners.
Changes following the Health & Safety At Work (2015) Act are incorporated, along with our recommended clauses subsequent to the Employment Standards Bill in 2016.
The software includes
We pride ourselves in providing Employers and Business owners with the most comprehensive Agreements. The best protection in employment dispute situations begins with having the best Agreement in place with your staff. To this end our team of industry experienced and qualified specialists constantly look to improve our Agreements in line with legislation, what is happening in the courts and what offers our clients the best protection.
- Changes to the 90 Day Trial Period, when it takes effect, how to use it and how to avoid the pitfalls.
- ECC now includes templated Contractors agreements for clients who wish to put an agreement in place with a contractor (there are contract templates for services and also for labour),
- Detailed additional information on the process for presenting offers of employment agreements for Job Candidates,
- How to negotiate and put an employment agreement in place for an existing Employee, if they have never had one. What to do if the Employee refuses to discuss or sign the agreement.
- How to negotiate and put a replacement employment agreement in place for an existing Employee
- How to make and formalise a variation to an Employee's existing employment agreement
- Also includes alterations to the signoff section of the employment agreement that the agreement overrides any previous discussions.
- Job Descriptions database. Over 600 position descriptions to include in your Agreements.
In the Individual Employment Agreements, there are now discrete and modified clauses on:
- Hours of work, notice of cancellation and availability period creation – fulfill requirements of new zero hour contract legislation
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 – reflection of new obligations and duties under HSWA – including Employees duty to notify employer of risks and incidents, updates to contractors obligations in independent contractors
- Update to rest and meal breaks requirements
- Update to vulnerable Employees (no duty if 19 or fewer Employees)
- Deductions update as legislation now requires agreement to make reference to ‘specific’ deduction authorisations
- Sale and purchase of business update – employer friendly and now more succinct and less confusing
- Reimbursement for Training Expenses;
- Employee Obligations;
- Assistance with Litigation;
- Unpaid Suspensions;
- Drugs and Alcohol; and
Documents provided in the software includes:
- Putting Employment Agreements in place for Job Candidates
- Putting Employment Agreements in place for existing employees
- Variation Agreement
- Leave application
- Letter confirming appointment
Buy online, get your registration code immediately and get to work instantly. Download a copy right now to demo
- Proven systems - used by in excess of 10,000 businesses nationwide
- Your advantage - you control the documentation with employees, the Employment Contracts Creator does the whole process for you
- Simple to use - requires only basic computer knowledge
- Create any contracts you wish - Permanent / Part time / Casual - Fixed Term
- Customise - simply tick the box on the clauses you want to include
- Help notes - explanation in plain words the purpose of each clause available for a contract
- Comprehensive and Professional - endorsed by our qualified legal team of employment law specialists
This software is design for the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
If you PC does not have this installed our software will automatically download it for you.